Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Arches 2008














Arches was a blast this year! We had perfect weather (a bit chilly in the morning) but what more can you ask for then your kids completely happy with their family and best of all sand from head to toe! It is such a fun tradition for all of us. I started going when I was 12 (I think), and we go every year. It is so great to have a family trip that starts with my Grandma and Grandpa and goes clear down to their Great Grandkids (those would be my crazies). My kids think that my cousins are theirs, and they look up to those "big guys" and love to be around them. They have made them have a love of adventure and lizards.
Thanks G & G and Family for another great year. The Harman Family Rocks!

1 comment:

Chrispy Critter said...

I sure miss that red sand! Especially when it is stuck in every crack and cranny! Stella is darling. We live in Stella Ridge. Maybe she could be our mascot from afar!