Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween


So this year Ethan wanted to be a punk. I will admit, he was a good one. But really isn't this something that older kids are when they don't have anything left to be? Like what happened to being a super hero until you are in 4th or 5th grade. He is growing up quick. The twins of coarse wanted to be The Hulk and Iron Man. They got their costumes in September and I bet they had them on every day and Halloween. (No I did not let them go in public with them on until Halloween day! Thank you very much, I do have some pride, not much but a little!) I am going to say I got my money out of them for sure! Another great pumpkin patch party at G & G's too. Thanks Gramp for growing a garden and sharing your harvest.

4 comments:

Chrispy Critter said...

Yea an update! You go girl! I am glad your boys loved their costumes as much as Coop.

Anonymous said...

Hello friend- long time no see /talk! (and yes I am fully aware it is my fault). Your boys look fabulous! Please tell me that Ethan's hair is dyed and he's been wearing it like that to school and church! You guys wanna hang out sometime if you still remember who we are?

Unknown said...

Love the costumes. Tani got his costume in September as well and wore it every single day up until Halloween. Must be a boy thing!

Anonymous said...

OKAY- I thought I was bad. It's time to update this blog of yours. Seriously. Please.

Are you coming on Saturday? Hope to see you then!