Sunday, March 15, 2009

8 THINGS. . . .

8 T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Eli Stone -well until it was gone
4. Bull Run -Goldberg (you know, the wrestler) is the host
5. Miami Ink
6. Burn Notice
7. Hot Rod T.V. (Scott watches it while I fall asleep)
8. Inside Edition (I love Hollywood gossip)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Cut Dr. T's Hair
2. Donut Day
3. Cleaned My Bathrooms
4. Did G's Hair
5. Weeded My Many Flower Beds
6. Raked the Pods from Blankenstiens DANG tree!
7. Went To Robintino's For Dinner
8. And of coarse went and paid a visit to my Peeps @ Mavrick!!

8 Thing I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Scott in a Speedo - Tee hee!
2. Getting Rid of Stella the Hella
3. Sweet Sunny Summer
4. Selling our Home
5. Finding a New Home
6. Kenny Chesney Concert in July (hint, hint Scott)
7. Bear Lake
8. Being Done With Pre-School

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. New House
2. Organizing anything
3. A Diet Coke Run
4. Volvo Cross Country Wagon -Red Please
5. A Vacation ALONE with Scott
6. New Bedding
7. A Tummy Tuck - Twin Skin Good Bye!
8. A House in Bear Lake

8 Things Scott Did Yesterday:
1. Donut Day
2. Reported a Stolen Car From Work To the Coppers
3. Took the Camero to Work
4. Did a Burn Out for the Boys -They loved it!
5. Went House Hunting
6. Cleaned HIS dogs kennel
7. Ate dinner with the Family
8. Checked out Ebay

8 People I Tag:
1. Tiffany
2. Jana Williams
3. Lindz Denning
4. Haili
5. Marci
6. Erin Harman
7. Jen and Luke
8. Cara

Thanks, and as a FYI, I hate doing these, so PLEASE don't tag me. I am soooo boring! Love to all!
-Erin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I apologize. I didn't realize how much you hated doing these. Never again.

You are anything but boring.

Chrispy Critter said...

I sure hope you had some of those yummy breadsticks at Robintinos! See you in 2 weeks!

Blanck said...

Hello MIss PIckrell
I am laughint at your 8 things. Can I sign up for the twin skin be gone when you do? Remember you once told me they are marks of honor. :0 miss your laugh