Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter - Bauk Bauk

This year my boys decided that they "didn't need no stinking basket's" for the Harman Egg Hunt. Yes they are boys not sissy's. Boys carry bags and boxes and containers I have found out. Basket's are for GIRLS! Wow, is all I can say! I was told and now it is known in the Pick family, there shall be NO baskets for the boys, men, hunks, or guys in my life! Ethan was funny, he didn't know if he should participate, but when he looked to see what was at stake he quickly changed his mind! Candy, Candy and more Candy!

This year came on us quick, we kinda lost a little time with cute Granny skipping out on us early. So my Mom and Aunt Jill put a little Green in each egg they did. This is Aiden getting Aunt Jill's out of her bucket. I wish you could see the sign, it said "Please Take Only ONE", sorry Jill, Aiden and Keaton can't read. They came home with $11 bucks between the 2 of them.

Keaton moved in quick and swift, like a kid that never eats candy all year. He thought this was a race. Little did he know, that there was like 700 eggs hidden. Keaton is the biggest snacker. He had most of his candy gone by the end of lunch that day!

This is Easter Morning. Yes, I retired the "sissy baskets" and went for the PBK collapsible canvas totes.Very handy for storing. (Mandi was very happy with her new basket's I retired to her). Unfortunately, we have 9 a.m. church so I forgot to take a picture of them looking dapper. I don't believe in "Easter Outfits" because I tend to buy cute clothes all year. I have this obsession for church/dress clothes! LOVE them! Any way, Happy Easter! Enjoy the never ending SNOW, maybe we will see sun Soon!
(If not, I could go crazy. And I promise you, it will not be a pretty sight)!



3 comments:

Lindz said...

What funny boys! I love their Easter totes!

Unknown said...

How darling are those boys? I'll tell you, so darling! Miss your face.

Blanck said...

Ssshhhh don't tell Tommy and Will that baskets aren't cool. They don't know yet. Okay I totally want to invite you to your blog so can you please send me your email. I know I am a "tard" you nailed it girl. I miss how you make me laugh.
my email is my first and last name @comcast.net
cryptic aren't I?