i can hardly believe they are turning 6!
time does go by fast, although sometimes not fast enough!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN AND KEATON!
let's all hope they get lots of LEGO'S so they can be happy all day!
here are some of our favorite pictures of them,
in no particular order.
(i can't figure out how to change them around anyway)!











5 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! My favorite is the little old men one. Happy Birthday boys! I too hope they get lots of Lego so they stay busy.
Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for the Mouse!! I at WAY too much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K&A! Love you guys!
uhh I held them when they were like months old! - is that weird or what?? and as far as pumas... umm I want the sweetest pair ever and you should tell me yes or no.
how about you? any new kicks lately?
happy birthday twins! Love your boys- all of them! And I guess you and Scott aren't bad either. See you tomorrow!.
Post a Comment