Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Sign Of Things To Come!

The Round House
Taking Down the "Swiss Cheese Wall"
Scott taking a wack at it!
A little aggression released... it was good!
So as I am sure a few now know, that we have bought ANOTHER house and are on the move. We are super excited for this and have wanted to for a while now. This house is very.... shall we say, unusual. It is ROUND in shape and seriously has NO square footage.

SUPER fun! Scott has been spending every second of the day re-doing this project for us, and the boy is TIRED! We sure LOVE him though!

Here is a sneak peek.... if you want to cruise by and take him a DIET COKE, I am sure he would love it! (2221 Willmott Drive) I will post more later of the BEFORE and AFTER pictures.... they are going to be good!

7 comments:

Ferrin Family said...

We are so excited to see what you guys do with the place. It is going to be fabulous!

Amy and Kris said...

Wow, I love that you love to redo things! I bet it will be so awesome when it's all done! Keep posting pics as you go along! So fun!

momtothree said...

You picked an awesome neighborhood!I will have to walk up when I am over there and bring you two a Diet Coke. Can I take a hit at something?!

{owens} said...

hey erin..
thanks for commenting on my blog..always nice to have old friends pop up and say hi. i'm so excited for you to move to such a wonderful neighborhood.. my best friend, mel (from high school) lives just down the street from you.. maybe you'll be in the same ward. she has twinners too! crazy. good luck with the demo. construction SUCKS!!

cindy said...

I can't wait to see the finished product when I come to visit! You guys are awesome!

Tammie said...

I am so excited to see it. I know that it will look absolutely amazing when you guys are finished. You always have an eye for that kind of stuff. Let me know when you have more things to take sledge hammers to. I would love to take a whack or two :)

Heather Ferrin said...

It is so nice to redo things. We started with outside, and have 1 bathroom done. We eventually need to at least repaint some other rooms, but hope to change things too.
The cheese wall is crazy... what was that even? Looked like it needed to come down haha....
well thanks for writing on my blog. we are trying to contact family and friends more... we will get there. say hi anytime.