Thursday, June 10, 2010

Then and Now

I thought I would give you a PEEK at what Scott has been up to. These are "then and now" pictures. NOT to be confused with "before and afters". (as you can see, we are not done)
This was the Train room. Yes the entire room was dedicated to a mans passion.... model trains.
Now it is being framed in for my passion HAIR! Yea ME!
*****
Anyone for some PINK foil wallpaper? Two different kinds in this Bathroom!
Can we say "WOOF"!
*****
We are turning half of the loft into a bigger master bedroom.
I was hoping Scott would let me do this awesome PINK wallpaper in it.
But after the stuff he just pulled out of the small bathroom already... it was NIXED!
But that big wall that you can see framed in above... I think it is going to be ORANGE! ...gasp...
*****
The fireplace in the family room. Good bye ugly and soon to be
Hello......(fill in the bland with something that means beautiful and awesome).


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Your house is really coming along. It looks great. Two things...I think you should have kept the swiss cheese wall. I liked it. Second that train room was pretty awesome, not sure why you got rid of that either.

I don't we don't see each other as much as I would like, but I will miss you when you move! Maybe we can get an ice cream cone from the ice cream truck sometime. :)

Tammie said...

I am so excited to see the finished product :) I am still waiting for the day that I don't have the kiddos and I can stop on in and drop off the Diet Cokes for you two and see the amazing work :)