Friday, March 25, 2011

We are going private.........

Can't quite decide to just be done with blogging or go private. I am totally not into it anymore. I can't say I don't have time, but I guess I think I don't care. For now we're going private.....For now.
Leave a comment and I will send you an invite to our blog.... I am giving it a couple weeks!
Thanks!

10 comments:

Beth Clayton said...

invite me please! eabclayton(at)gmail.com

Shelly said...

send me one pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Amy and Kris said...

I'd love an invite!

Cort said...

my name at gmail.com. please. thank you. or be done. i won't judge. :)

{owens} said...

would love to be invited.
ashandcam@gmail.com :)

Tammie said...

I would love an invite. booth_81@msn.com

Dinnertime Blues said...

Make sure to add me to your list and please post pictures of the new baby (puppy) in your life.

momtothree said...

me!!!

Jacci Halliday said...

Pick me pick me!!! Ststrasser@gmail.com

Lindz said...

Me please, at my gmail account!