Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aiden and Keaton . . . Umm that's not how We do it in our Church!

So the Pickrell family is all about quoting movie lines. It is funny to hear a 5 year old crack a quick one about Clark Griswald at the perfect time. So we are also huge fans of Nacho Libre, and this being the big year for Ethan to turn 8 and be baptized we have been talking a lot about it.

So I was helping Ethan at the kitchen counter with his spelling words and the twins were in the tub and we hear Aiden say. . . ."Keaton, You are baptized", big huge splash. . . Keaton says. . ."Why do you always have to be judging me, because I only believe in science". Needless to say we have a little work to be done with them. I really think Ethan is on the right track, but those twins of ours keep throwing us for a loop!

No comments: