Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Tag, that I had NO idea I had!

HUSBAND TAG

1. Where did you meet your husband? Olymupus High

2. How long did you date before you got married? 18 long months

3. How long have you been married? 12 years in August

4. What does he do that surprises you? He broght home a dog that I hate, that was a surprise!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His perfect teeth

6. What is his best quality? He's always got my back

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Honey

8. What is his favorite food? Any, he is not picky - he does hate soup.

9. What is his favorite sport? Soccer

10. When and where did you first kiss? His house, watching a movie (while his mom kept checking on us every few minutes (I mean come on, we were 21 & 23).

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Date Night, every weekend.

12. Do you have any children? 3 Ethan, Aiden & Keaton (I actually count him as one too, so 4).

13. Does he have any hidden talents?He can fix anything.

14. How old is he? 35 this year.

15. Who said 'I love you' first? HIM!

16. What is his favorite music? Country, unless our kids are singing, and then it is them.

17. What do you admire most about him? How he can forgive and forget (not me, I like to stew about it for a while).

18. What is his favorite color? Orange

19. Will he read this? Yep!

20. Who do you tag? Steph, Tiff, Cara, Proctor and Jen Hansen

No comments: